He should be growing since you have #3 on the way :) He was such a sweet baby, the newborn pics are darling--and of course he still is :) I am glad I finally met your boys.
What??? I just read the comment above... Is there something you need to tell me??
He is so handsome and has gotten so big!! Looks like he had a great birthday, celebrating with his awesome family and eating such a delicious cake. Thanks for the recipe, can't wait to try it!!
Your little family is so cute. I can see both you and Eric in those little boys. Congrats on #3. It looks like you and I are due the same week!! Good to see how you guys are doing.
6 comments:
my friend, you are suddenly a blogging maniac! Nice work - I'm loving all the pics. Can't wait to get together this week~
He should be growing since you have #3 on the way :) He was such a sweet baby, the newborn pics are darling--and of course he still is :) I am glad I finally met your boys.
What??? I just read the comment above... Is there something you need to tell me??
He is so handsome and has gotten so big!! Looks like he had a great birthday, celebrating with his awesome family and eating such a delicious cake. Thanks for the recipe, can't wait to try it!!
Love you!
What a cute little baby he was, he's so stinkin' adorable! I'm glad we got to see him before he got too big:)
Your little family is so cute. I can see both you and Eric in those little boys. Congrats on #3. It looks like you and I are due the same week!! Good to see how you guys are doing.
How did I not know you had a blog?!? I'm so excited! Now I can keep up with your life! Since you live SO far away... We should do a play date again!
Post a Comment