Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Half way there...

Well I am now 20 weeks along and today we had the ultrasound. We are pleased to announce that we will be having a baby girl. We are so thrilled-a bit nervous, but we're excited. Since K. found out there was a baby in my tummy has been saying he wants a sister. So thankfully he's getting what he wanted. Let the shopping begin!!!

16 comments:

jksfam said...

That's exciting news! I hope you are feeling good now!

The Dixon Family said...

So you're saying I can vicariously (sp?) live through you???

Thank you!!!!

And sweet little Kirby girl will be adorable! Can't wait!

Christina said...

YAY! I guess third time is a charm for you. :) It is nice to know you will have one of each at least now. Does that mean you get a baby shower?!!

Watts said...

That's awesome! Congrats! I find out on the 14th.. I can't wait! Miss you!

Amy said...

Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting. That is so exciting!

Jas and Kim said...

Wahoo! So exciting!

Neena said...

Congratulations I didn't even know you were prego. Also Wow a girl I'm so excited for you guys. We will have to get together again next time you are in town.

Karen said...

What?! I'm so excited for you guys. She's going to be gorgeous!!

The Staggs said...

You and I are due around the same time--how fun. We just found out that we are having a boy. Congratulations!!

Lindsay said...

Hip hip Hooray! Little girls are so sweet and so much fun. Janae, we seriously need to hang out, it has been waayyyyyyy to long.

The Dials said...

Congrats you guys!!!! Shopping for little girls is so much fun.

The Shumway Family said...

Congrats! How exciting to have someone join the girl team in your family.

Gosfam said...

I don't know how I didn't see this sooner!! Congrats girls are GREAT!! maybe there is a good chance for us to have a boy whenever I get prego with #3. Enjoy all the frilly stuff :)

Krissy said...

Hooray for PINK!!! You are gonna love it!

Cronin Family said...

Yeah for a girl! I miss you. We need to get together.

Pammerscush said...

Congratulations Janae!! 20 weeks already! It has gone so fast!! Yay for girls!