So sorry to hear about your grandma's passing, it's never easy, but at least we have the gospel and know that they are in a better place and we'll see them again. That's what makes it bearable. Your adventure to the butterfly farm looked like fun. I don't know if we have one of those here, but I'm pretty sure Jake wouldn't be very careful with them like your kids. :) How are you feeling? What's your guess to this next baby? I'm excited to hear what it is when you find out...if you're finding out! Keep in touch. Love ya!
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about your grandma's passing, it's never easy, but at least we have the gospel and know that they are in a better place and we'll see them again. That's what makes it bearable. Your adventure to the butterfly farm looked like fun. I don't know if we have one of those here, but I'm pretty sure Jake wouldn't be very careful with them like your kids. :) How are you feeling? What's your guess to this next baby? I'm excited to hear what it is when you find out...if you're finding out! Keep in touch. Love ya!
So I just realized your little floating baby on your blog! That is exciting. I hope you guys are doing good!
Oh my how fun!! Kendall and Peyton would love that.
Post a Comment