Monday, April 13, 2009

Not too fancy, but sure is YUMMY!

This is my all time favorite cake. It is a jello cake. It is so easy and like I said-YUMMY!
Recipe-
Bake a yellow cake and follow the directions on the box.
Poke holes in the cake all over after it has baked.
1 big box of strawberry jello with 1 1/2 c. water. Dissolve and pour it all over the cake.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
Frosting-8 oz. cool whip mixed with 3 oz. vanilla pudding (prepared as
directed on the box). I also love it with lemon cake and you can do 2 different flavors of jello (one for each half of the cake). If you do it this way use 3 oz. boxes of jello and frost with 8 oz. cool whip.

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

One of my favorites, my mom made this several times growing up. Definitely is YUMMY!

The Stevens: said...

I want some! YUMMY!