My boys and I flew to Boise last week and then drove with my family to the Tricities in Washington for my Grandma's funeral. I wish I could have seen her one last time before she passed away, but I am thankful that I was able to talk to her on the phone and say goodbye.
It was so great to be together with family and to see my beautiful Grandma in peace. When Kaleb saw her he said, "She looks like an angel!" Her funeral was so uplifting and inspiring. She was an incredible person and I'm so grateful for her example and love. She will be greatly missed! I'm grateful to know that I will see her again. I'm also so thankful for family and for the strength they are to me. It is during times like these when you realize what is most important in life-1-family 2- the gospel.
2 comments:
Amen:) We love our family!!!
It was really good to see you, and I am also so thankful for the Gospel, and I agree FAMILY comes first!!
Post a Comment