Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Photos of the Tornado

The tornado that ran through our area.


Our neighbor's garage.


Our chair that was picked up from our porch and rammed through our fence.


The hail that came with the tornado.


Our tramp that was flung into our neighbor's yard.





8 comments:

rick and cheryl said...

Wow, those are some crazy pictures. Thanks for sharing. Let us know when you are doing work on your fence. We're happy to help. Glad everyone was safe.

Monica Mary said...

Oh my! I can't believe that you experienced that! Tell us more details of how you were doing throughout it. Did you take cover??? Were you so scared??? Maybe dumb questions but I am so interested!

Mindy Williams said...

Holy crap! It is scary! Our tramp got thrown thru our neighbor's deck too. But that is all, just trees down and stuff. Your pics are much scarier! Glad you guys are safe...just think I saw you like an hour before this getting in your car to leave church. Weird! Let us know how we can help!

The Stevens: said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are so blessed and protected! I would have been freaking out, definitely powerless against nature:) Glad you're well, great pictures!

Amy said...

When I heard about the tornado on the news I thought about you guys. I am so glad that you are all safe, that must have been really scary!

The Dials said...

Good to hear that you guys are doing well. We were a little nervous because no return phone call, but then we heard on the news no major injuries. Let us know how we can help! We had a lay over in the SLC Airport for 3 hours because of the storm. When we arrived into Denver it was beautiful and sunny. I guess you have to love Colorado weather, it changes every five minutes!

Neena said...

That is crazy I didn't think Colorado had tornados. I'm glad you guys are okay and hopefully not too much damage to your house.

Pammerscush said...

SOOO SCARY!! MY goodness! I can't believe all the damage! So happy you guys are safe and sound!