Thanks for sharing the pictures! So crazy! I'm glad you're all okay!
Holy Cow!!!! That is crazy!!! Glad that you guys are fine. Where were you guys when this was going on?
Janae! Your husband wasn't lying... he got some awesome pictures!
Those are some great pictures.....lots of craziness.
Wow! I did not realize it did so much damage. Glad you guys are all okay. Good luck getting everything fixed now--what a pain! :)
Are you serious? Those pictures made me shiver! That is some crazy stuff!
So glad you guys are all safe!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! So crazy! I'm glad you're all okay!
Holy Cow!!!! That is crazy!!! Glad that you guys are fine. Where were you guys when this was going on?
Janae! Your husband wasn't lying... he got some awesome pictures!
Those are some great pictures.....lots of craziness.
Wow! I did not realize it did so much damage. Glad you guys are all okay. Good luck getting everything fixed now--what a pain! :)
Are you serious? Those pictures made me shiver! That is some crazy stuff!
So glad you guys are all safe!
Post a Comment