so you never said the answer but I can guess what it was...holy moly, I can't believe how many similarities there are and to look at them now you wouldn't think that much!
I think I can see a few small differences, but they do look a lot alike! Who cares either way, they are the CUTEST little boys!!! The question is: Are their personalities similar???
Hey from the Healys-- we stumbled across your blog from some other T-ville friends. It's nice to see your family-- your boys are heartbreakers. We have a blog too... but it's password protected. Shoot me an email (brooklinhealy at yahoo.com) if you want to see what Rudy and his fam is up to.
10 comments:
Oh wow. They really do look alike! I had no idea!
so you never said the answer but I can guess what it was...holy moly, I can't believe how many similarities there are and to look at them now you wouldn't think that much!
holy cow!! wow!! that's crazy!!!!
They do look a like. What cute boys, our girls don't look anything alike :)
I think I can see a few small differences, but they do look a lot alike! Who cares either way, they are the CUTEST little boys!!! The question is: Are their personalities similar???
Wow, twinners!! And, both ridiculously good looking -
They are both so cute! It would be fun to see baby pictures of you and Eric for comparison... I think Kaleb looks exactly like Eric!
WOW!!! They look a ton alike. Great pictures!
Cute little Kirby boys and they are so photogenic. We had so much fun hanging out yesterday.
Hey from the Healys-- we stumbled across your blog from some other T-ville friends. It's nice to see your family-- your boys are heartbreakers. We have a blog too... but it's password protected. Shoot me an email (brooklinhealy at yahoo.com) if you want to see what Rudy and his fam is up to.
Post a Comment