Monday, October 6, 2008

Colorado's Famous Coney Island

This is a must! This is a fun place to go and enjoy a good dog too. This was a happenin' place. It's a perfect place to go for a quick get away in the mountains. It's right off of the 285 in Bailey and there's even a sign on the side of the road for Coney Island. You can't miss it.

1 comment:

The Wards said...

Gosh, you step away from the computer for just a couple days and then you come back and realize you've missed so much. (Not referring to you, but ME!!!!)

I LOVE fall!!! We have already taken a drive in the canyons to see the leaves changing colors and I LOVE the beauty of it all.

Thayne also loves throwing things, but unfortunately we haven't been to a river with rocks, so he still is using toys and random objects. Bet Kaleb was in heaven!!!

Your boys are so cute and you are a sweet mom. Just looking at these pictures reminds me of what a great example you are to me!!! Love ya!

P.S. I used to hate hot dogs, but then I grew up. Now, I love them and think it would be worth a trip to Coney Island if not just for a good hot dog!!!!