Thursday, November 6, 2008

Highlights of our trip to Utah...

I.'s higlights were getting his first 2 teeth, scooting, and starting to rock on his hands and knees-gearing up to crawl. He also loved the animals, playing in leaves & sitting in the grass. Holding snakes, worms, swinging in the yard, petting Mary the cat, Jade the big dog, and Jack the little runt.

Carving pumpkins with cousins...








K. was running at his cousin's house and he slipped and fell. Poor guy! I'm grateful he didn't hit a stud in the wall- it probably would have knocked him out. I apologize again about the wall! Luckily he is one tough boy with a solid head. I can't count how many times he's bumped his head. Luckily there were no stitches this time- he's already had stitches and staples (both before he was 2 yrs old.)
Playing at Grandma K's house! My boys adore their grandparents. It is fun to see them remember certain things they love to play with at each grandparent's house. Oh the priceless memories and family relationships they are creating!









































E's swearing in- Oct. 23rd. It was a good ceremony. Afterwards we went to lunch with E's mom and a few of his brothers & sis-in-law with their two boys. Thank you for sharing this important event with us. Congratulations again E!! We are so proud of you!

The greatest highlights of all were being with our family and friends. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I'm grateful for our parents and for the love they give to us and especially to our boys. Thanks for all you do for us. Our boys adore their grandparents especially. I love hearing K. say their names, "Bamaw Pirby, Bamaw Uzie, and Bampaw Mike." He also knows all of his cousins names now and we sure wish we could get together with family more often. We love you all!!

1 comment:

Jas and Kim said...

What cute kids in their costumes. I can't believe that K hit his head and busted the wall. That had to have been scary. Just glad he's ok though. Good to hear you're doing well.