Monday, October 6, 2008

Bailey Colorado, October 3, 2008

Lately Kaleb discovered how fun it is to throw things. So he was in heaven throwing rocks into the river. It was a delight to enjoy nature and hear the sweet sounds of laughter!
Sweet little Isaac enjoyed himself too.
Here's the funny face he's been making lately. It's either this one or sticking his tongue out and biting down on it.


3 comments:

Jas and Kim said...

Looks like alot of fun! We were able to go see our mountains last weekend and I too love this time of year. I bet it's beautiful way up in the Rockies! You look great! Glad to hear from you and keep writing the funny little things that Kaleb says, they are a hoot! Love ya!

alli coleman said...

Ah, the mountains. If Miles would refrain from throwing a tantrum during the long car ride, we'd be there!! And what beautiful pics!!

Downey's said...

The mountains look gorgeous up there! Ok, I guess we are going to have to come and visit! The boys are getting so big and adorable. I show Elle pictures of her future husband and she so far has been showing some enthusiasm! Love ya!!