
My boys got into my bathroom today and found daddy's cordless clippers. They each took a turn shaving one anothers heads, and these photos are the results . . . oh, and they got into some of my makeup as well!


I had to shave all their hair off - there was no fixing it. Afterward, I had Kaleb look in the mirror and when he saw himself, he exclaimed with tears: "I want my hair back, I miss it!!" Lesson learned (I hope).

Oh my pale looking boys. This is the summer "do," right? I wanted to cry, but all I could do was laugh! I promise I watch my children! I was on the phone and they usually play so well driving their cars in their room . . . not so this time!

At least they are boys and luckily they didn't get to their baby sister!! Kaleb later decided that he liked his "no hair do" - he said joyfully: "hey my hair tickles when I touch it!" And later he realized that he now looks like Grandpa! I had to correct him of course-even grandpa has more hair than them!!! lol.
5 comments:
So sorry for the stress you must have felt when this happened, but just in time for summer. They look cute sporting the military look. Thanks for the laugh. Melinda
That is too funny! Just think, they'll be able to go twice as long this time between haircuts! ;)
I am pretty sure kids cutting their own hair is a rite of passage. They are adorable...with or without hair!
I was laughing when I read this!! That is sooo funny! They look cute with shaved heads and you are right can you imagine if they were girls and you had to shave their heads! ah! I miss you!
Oh geesh!! Good thing you can laugh about it, and good thing they are boys. I would be bawling if my girls got a hold of that :)
Post a Comment