Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Weekend

We flew back home with my sister L. and her husband J. It was a nice, short flight- thanks to their help. I. fell asleep shortly after take off. And yes that is my bro-in-law in the back snoozing as well.

K. fell asleep right as we took off, which was nice!


Halloween at Southlands

Trick or Treat...K's first time going.

4 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Okay so I totally thought that when you said "I" you meant YOU. I was like, score, she slept the whole way home!

Ha. Joke's on me.

Krissy said...

What a breeze of a plane ride, I wish my kids would just fall asleep like that! I LOVE LOVE your haircut...sooo cute! Your boys are such cuties and i can't believe how big issac is getting! I am glad you had a fun time in Utah, wish we could've been there!

The Wards said...

What sweet little boys (actually, all of you)!!! I bet it was a BLAST to visit home and spend time with family, esp. for Halloween. You boys looks cute in their Halloween costumes! Congrats again E! That is such a neat accomplishment for your ENTIRE family!! J, tell you family hello!!! Love ya!!!

Natalie Warner said...

Such cute pictures!! It's been a long time since I've seen you. So sorry I haven't made more of an effort. Our whole world turned upside down just last week. We're moving to Idaho. We fly out tomorrow to find a house. CRAZY! I hope you're doing well. Your blog is looking so darn cute and you look amazing (as always)!!