For those of you who don't know yet-we are expecting another baby. We were sure we were having a baby boy. But we were shocked to find out we are having another baby GIRL!!!! We are really excited! We can't wait to meet her.
I LOVE the sweet, darling picture above!!! Aliza looks like your mom - beautiful, of course!! And, uh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. She is going to be just as wonderful and sweet as the rest of them! :) Hope everything and everyone is healthy. Much love!!!
Janae!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! And how fun that Aliza will be getting a playmate. What a cute mom you are. Wish we were still in Colorado so I could watch your cute kiddos grow up.
8 comments:
YEAH! I remember when you told me that you were pregnant with Aliza! YEAH!!! So cool! Congrats!!!
I LOVE the sweet, darling picture above!!! Aliza looks like your mom - beautiful, of course!! And, uh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. She is going to be just as wonderful and sweet as the rest of them! :) Hope everything and everyone is healthy.
Much love!!!
Congrats!
Congratulations Janae! That's super exciting!
Cute family picture on the sidebar... and congrats on the baby news... can't wait to see pictures when she comes:)
So excited for you guys! Congrats!
Congratulations to you guys. Let us know how you've figured out the balance of the gender! Eth and Rach
Janae!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! And how fun that Aliza will be getting a playmate. What a cute mom you are. Wish we were still in Colorado so I could watch your cute kiddos grow up.
Post a Comment