Friday, February 11, 2011

Feb. 2011

Aliza's first real piggy tails! I can't believe how big she is. What a bundle of joy she is. Her brothers adore her. And how she adores her "dadda!"


Working on our smiles (as you can see from previous pictures we need to practice smiling while taking pictures.) Kaleb took many of these pictures for me.




Our sweet boys. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. They are best buddies-most of the time. Kaleb is all registered for Kindergarten. I'm trying to get him all ready for school but mostly trying to prepare myself. I'm not ready for my child to go to school!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! They are getting so big!! I love Isaac's smile!

The Dials said...

Yay, piggy tails!

kristen said...

Isaac you have the best smile. Thanks for sharing.

love you all

KK

erin said...

Oh I miss you guys! What a georgeous family.