
Aliza is 8 months old and is such a happy baby. What a joy she truly is! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. It is so fun watching the boys play with her and make her laugh. I love it!
Isaac is 2 and is such a sweet boy. He is talking so much-everyday saying new words. The other morning he said, "Oh goodness...mess." Most every night now he asks me to "pppickle" his tummy as he rolls his lips. I truly treasure these moments.
Kaleb is almost 4 and is so much fun to be around. He talks my ears off all day long and I love the faces he makes while he talks (ever since he lost his tooth). Today as I sat down to paint with him he explained exactly how to do it. (Now first mom...dip your brush in the water, and swirl it around. This is how you make a sun and a flower or... now watch me mom)I love all of the seasons but I don't think there is anything better than the beginning of spring after a long winter. (Oh wait... it snows here in May...but at least it melts quickly and is green.) I love tulips, green grass, planting a garden, doing yard work, being able to play outside with the kids, and going on walks. We have loved the bird feeder we put on our back porch so we can watch them while we eat.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, those pictures of aliza make me want to cry. She is so big and I can't believe I've never even met her yet :( Your boys are adorable. We can't wait to see you guys this summer! Miss you!
Aliza is so darn cute!! I wish I could see you guys. The boys are looking so grown up. Enjoy SPRING!! I love it for all the same reasons, however not sure the garden is going to happen this year :)
Sounds like a fun spring so far. You're little girl is so cute...she fits right in with those cute boys!
Post a Comment