Friday, May 28, 2010

Our baby is 4!!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet Kaleb! It was so fun seeing him get excited for his birthday. All week long he kept asking how many more days until his birthday. I finally had to explain that his birthday was the day after garbage day-then he understood.
Thank you Grandma Suzie (Oozie) and Grandma Kirby for the fun gifts!!!



I thought this was the cutest toy ever as I happened upon it at a garage sale! Yes-a garage sale...for $5.00!!! I love finding great deals and Kaleb loved it.

6 comments:

Krissy said...

happy birthday Kaleb! Looks like you had a fun day and me thinks your mom (or maybe dad?) is a professional cake decorator!

dersley said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb! What a cute cake!
- Jenny

Devony said...

Ooh I saw that at a garage sale too! I'm glad you snagged it! Such fun!

Gosfam said...

Happy Birthday to him. That is an awesome garage sale find. Super cute.

Brynli said...

Happy late birthday Kaleb! I love the cake! Hope to see you guys soon!

Natalie Warner said...

Look at your beautiful family! I've got to update my blog. You're like me...two boys and a baby girl!