Saturday, February 27, 2010

Isaac "Lil Ike"

I admit I need to take more pictures but it has been a challenge with a broken camera. That's a pretty good excuse for not blogging in months....right!?!

Building a can castle...

Our sweet little Isaac is so much fun. He loves playing with Kaleb and Aliza. He's saying so many new words everyday. He loves to play basketball and play with trains and cars. He has a favorite song "Duckie" or "Donkey" (by Raffi). Eric is greeted most evenings with these songs . :) The boys run in to the living room and dance by spinning in circles. Isaac delights in the little things and is a great reminder to me that it is the little things that are most important. He loves drawing on his magnadoodle and gets so excited when I draw a K, or I or E or circles. The other night he shouted "moon" over and over about a dozen times with the same excitement each time! It's amazing. He's got a new little lisp going on when he says juice or orange. I love it!

He is such a sweetheart!

No comments: