Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome To This World Aliza Janae Kirby








Janae did such an amazing job (like always). I am so proud of her! We love you Nae!!


The First Encounter With Brothers - Both K & I Did Great (no one was hurt).

Kisses From Brother.




25 comments:

Wendi said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I hope you can recover quickly!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

She is absolutely perfect and beautiful! Congrats!

Krissy said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie, can't wait to meet her in person!

jksfam said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! I wish I could see her in person!

Bellblogging said...

CONGRATS!! I need to call you. Can't wait to hear all the details!

The Dixon Family said...

I seriously can't get over how KIRBY she looks! A little bit K and a little bit I.

I love it.

Karen said...

Gorgeous baby girl and gorgeous mama. Congratulations to all of you!

Gosfam said...

Oh how sweet!! So happy for you guys. Such a sweet girl to add to your family. Hopefully we will see her before she is too old :) Love you guys.

rick and cheryl said...

Congrats, she's beautiful & we love her name. One of our favorites!

Jensen Family said...

Oh my gosh! What a little doll! She is so sweet! Congratulation!

The Navy Wife said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

The Shumway Family said...

What a sweet face! She is beautiful! Congrats!

Amy said...

congrats guys she is so adorable!

Monica Mary said...

Yay Janae! So happy to see such a darling little thing here safely!

Jas and Kim said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats you guys! What a great looking family!

Dransfield Diaries said...

Congrats. She is beautiful. I can see the family resemblance! So adorable!

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful.

Kiffon said...

She is so darling! Congrats!

dersley said...

Oh My! She is so darling. I can't wait for my turn to hold her. Super Congrats!

The Staggs said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful, just like her mama. We had the same due date and I'm still baking...congrats again!!

jennis said...

Congratulations!!! I love her chubby cheeks! :) Glad your mom could be there to help out with everything!

Amy said...

We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful! Look at all that HAIR... I love it. What a blessing another healthy baby. We love and miss you guys!
S&A

Lindsay said...

She is serisously so beautiful!!! I can't believe she is already here. We were going to hang out like 10 more times before you had a new little one. I will call you soon. Can't wait to meet her!

The Stevens: said...

Congratulations! She is precious, and her name is simply adorable:)

Neena said...

She is adorable. Congrats to both of you. Next time you are in town we should get together!!!