Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Girl...

Well my baby has been breech for awhile now. I've been so worried about having a C-section. So my plan was to do everything I could to get her to move. I had an apt. scheduled for the doctor to do an external version and try and move the baby by pushing on my stomach. I can't really say I felt too good about that option, but was willing to try.

At my apt. yesterday, my doctor was feeling my stomach and once again felt a head in the breech position. He did an ultrasound just to make sure and to our surprise her head was down!! She moved on her own!!! My doctor said that she has a hard little bum because he was sure that was her head.

So I was able to cancel my apt. for Tuesday and I'll just wait and see when she decides to come. My first two have come late and I've been induced both times. I'm so happy I don't have to have a C-section. My many prayers have been answered. I'm so glad I can pray to the one who has all power and is all knowing! What a tender mercy that I'm so grateful for!!

4 comments:

Kiffon said...

Yea! I know you have been really worried about your little one being breech. Thank heavens for tender mercies from the Lord!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Yay I am so glad she turned for you. I'll be thinking of you in the next few weeks! So sad I didn't get to see you on the way back from WA. It would have been so good to see you and catch up. I sure love ya!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Janae, what a little miracle. That is awesome. We really need to hang before little babe comes. I will call you.

Krissy said...

That is such good news! You are just the cutest pregnant woman ever-I am pretty sure I am bigger than you and I still have 3 more months left. YIKES!