We were excited to have a garden this summer. We built a few garden boxes and filled them with planter soil. (I am so glad to have such an amazing & handy hubby!)We had to enclose the boxes because of the rabbits but it keeps the kiddos out as well. I love going outside and picking fresh produce. We kind of experimented and planted quite a few new things this year and the boxes are filling right up. I'm especially excited for the tomatoes to ripen. We've never had such a successful garden!
3 comments:
You're garden is awesome! Congratulations on the great food! Miss you guys!
Your garden looks amazing!! Wow! We will have to do some caging or something like that next year. Our garden has been visited by bunnies and deer. :(
oh janae, seeing these pictures makes me so homesick! you two created the best backyard and we got to watch you do it from just a few houses down! Congrats on all the fresh produce ... sounds (and looks) lovely. :) miss you!
Post a Comment