My good friend Alli Coleman took these 1 year photos of Isaac. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm still trying to decide which ones to enlarge. Thanks again for taking these pictures for me. I'm so sad you are moving!!
Okay Janae, I finally got a computer to use at home and I finally looked at your adorable blog. Oh your pictures are all so cute. I can't believe how much Isaac has grown up. He and Kaleb are absolutely the cutest ever. I miss you. It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago. Lots of love, Erin
4 comments:
I LOVE the one where he looks like he's crawling toward the camera on the rocks! He is such a cute little guy!!!
Wow, your boys are so photogenic! Can you give Avery some lessons?! All of the pictures turned out so cute.
He looks like such a little man! Those pics are adorable! It was so good to see you guys, we had a blast.
Okay Janae,
I finally got a computer to use at home and I finally looked at your adorable blog. Oh your pictures are all so cute. I can't believe how much Isaac has grown up. He and Kaleb are absolutely the cutest ever. I miss you. It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago. Lots of love,
Erin
Post a Comment