Monday, February 9, 2009

"Purple Toe"

The other day K. pulled a speaker down on his foot. Poor guy! He was walking and running fine so I knew it wasn't broken. A few days later it looked so nasty I decided to take him to the doctor. All morning K. kept saying, "I don't want to go to the doctor!" The doctor drilled a hole in his nail and K. giggled during the process. The relief he finally felt-made his day. Walking back to our car, K. said, "I love the Doctor!" I'm so glad it ended up being a good experience for him.

Yesterday at church he decided to take off his shoe and sock to show a few "lucky" people that his toe is almost all better.

3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

A hundred bucks says that toenail falls off. Happened to Gavin too.

Gag me.

Gosfam said...

OUCH!! Toes are always painful, hopefully he keeps his toenail.

alli and scott said...

oh, I don't believe his little toe! Poor babe. The way he was running around today, I had no idea. Tough guy. Scottie has a purple toe right now ... and I had one last year. I suppose it's Miles' turn.