Oh too cute, a spoon is definitely a good idea. I think the shaving cream is the fun part.
Dads are awesome, so it's only natural those boys want to be just like them, right?? Cute!! :)YAY!!! for being potty trained!!!!That is too bad about the toe!!! Thank goodness it was a good visit, it doesn't sound good, but I'm glad it was! :)Love ya Janae!!!!
shaving with a spoon...pure genius! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh too cute, a spoon is definitely a good idea. I think the shaving cream is the fun part.
Dads are awesome, so it's only natural those boys want to be just like them, right?? Cute!! :)
YAY!!! for being potty trained!!!!
That is too bad about the toe!!! Thank goodness it was a good visit, it doesn't sound good, but I'm glad it was! :)
Love ya Janae!!!!
shaving with a spoon...pure genius! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment