As some of you may know, Eric took the Utah State Bar in July. We just found out that HE PASSED!!!! We are so proud of him. Now he is able to practice law in Colorado and Utah. Now if an opportunity comes our way to move to Utah, we can! We'll have lots of decisions to make but for now we are happy here in Colorado and Eric loves the firm he is with. Congratulations again Eric!!!
11 comments:
Yahoo! Move back, move back! It would be fun to have you close! Congratulations, that is a lot of work! Wish you guys the best!
Hey guys!
So happy to have found your blog. You boys are gorgeous and you 2 look great.
Hope all is well!
Britany (& Jeremy) Galovich
Yay its so great to see you on here! We sure miss you in the ward! Our year is suppose to be up this month but we found out we are staying until the end of the year! Hope you guys are enjoying your new house! We also have a blog jensen5.blogspot.com
Your boys have gotten so big since we saw you last!
Kim Jensen
Congrats to him!! That is a great accomplishment. Nice to have options for places for work.
Please don't leave!!! That's great for Eric, though, especially to have options if necessary! I found your blog from Jordan's.
Janae! That's great! Tell him congrats and good job! Keep me updated on what's going on. I would love it if you guys moved back. And, your blog is lookin soo cute! Luv ya!
Congrats Kirby! We never doubted that you would pass the exam, even with how little you studied. We love your family picture. We miss you guys in Colorado if you decide to leave.
Hey Janae & Eric! Your boys are adorable and I'm so happy you started a blog so that I can finally see pictures of them! Also, congrats to Eric on his great accomplishments.
Take care,
Shantel (Buckner) Palmer & family
KIRBYS!!! I am so happy to have found your blog. Your boys are so dang cute. Congrats to Eric on passing the bar!
Kirby's!! This is Kaydee (Weaver) Shakespear from SUU. Yeah, I am so glad that you started a blog. Kirb, Congrats on passing the Bar...I will tell Paul. He can definitely relate. Your family is beautiful...what cute cute kids! I am glad to see all is well in Colorado.
What an accomplishment, we'll need advice in a few years... Luke has plans for Law school... any advice would be great:)
Post a Comment