Thursday, September 4, 2008

Colorado Rockies Game- Aug. 13th, 2008



11 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Well, it's about time you started a blog! Glad to see your cute family!
Love you!
Tara, Kenny & Ashley

Krissy said...

Love your slideshow, beautiful pics! You guys are always doing such fun stuff!

The Wards said...

I LOVE this!!!!! Your boys are so cute!! You are surrounded by beauty (kids, husband, mountains, a nice home, etc.) - and I am so excited that you are sharing that!!! You are also beautiful and I'm so glad we got together last time you were here!! I always have a great time with you and you are a great example to me. Love ya!

Bellblogging said...

Finally a blog! Way to go, cute cute kids! I can keep better track of you this way!

Jer and Steph said...

I am so glad to see that you are now a blogger. I have started one but just haven't posted anything yet. It will bee nice to see what you guys are doing these days!

Harper Happenings said...

You are so stinking cute. I love that you have joined the blogging world. It is a great way to keep in touch. Hope you are well and loving life. Keep in touch.

Steph

The Dials said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We were thinking that you might use fictitious names with your blog. We enjoyed going to the zoo with your family just recently. How about them Bears?

Amy said...

E&J -
Glad to see you have a blog... it will be fun to see all your latest pics. DARLING kids. I can't believe how fast your BOYS are growing... ahh - can't wait to love on them. Hope all is well with you ALL. We love you and miss you.
Love,
S&A

The Staggs said...

Oh Janae and Kirby-
Your little family is adorable. I'm happy to see that all is well for you guys. I have fond memories of ya!!

Alisha Lamb Staggs

The Shumway Family said...

Cute baby! I have two words, welcome and finally.

Kristen said...

Eric, I was blog stalking while my kids are sleeping and I found you guys, holy cow! I have been wondering where you all could be. We are still here in Utah, always trying to find a reason to move out of state. Kim Michelle and I went to St george last weekend together and we had a blast. We still get together and it looks like Dusty moved into your neck of the woods. I love Blog pictures, it is so good to see how you guys are doing. Your kids are beautiful and I am jealous that you live in Colorado, that is my #1 choice of places to move.