Monday, October 4, 2010

One already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! September 23, 2010










I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Our precious little baby is 1 . What a joy you are to us. We love you so much sweet Aliza. Happy Birthday to you!

6 comments:

Christina said...

What a doll she is! So beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Downey's said...

J- She is so beautiful!! How did our little girls get so big so fast!! I can't believe that a year has gone by already. Love the pics!

The Stevens: said...

WOW, time does fly... have I even seen her?:( She is so sweet, I bet you have so much fun with her:)

Kip and Lindsay said...

I found your adorable blog! YAY! Thanks for sharing all of these posts! So great! Thanks for being such a great friend!!!

Gosfam said...

She is a doll--I can't believe it is a year already. It has once again been too long since we have seen you guys.

Kiffon said...

What a cute little peanut!