









Ok so I'm a little busy and a lot behind. Here it is December and I'm 2 months behind. Since Aliza was we've had a lot going on. We had many visits from family members. My mom came for 2 weeks to help out-thank you mom! Mar came out for 5 days around Halloween and the following day my sisters came out for the following week in November. Eric's bro Shawn came out for a quick visit and then my dad came out for a night. It was so great having you all come out. We love you all and enjoyed having you all out. Thanks for all of your help!Reality set in after you all left and I've been figuring things out once again with the kiddos. It's busy with 3 kids under 3 1/2 years. It is a great accomplishment if I can get a shower or run out to get the mail at least once a week. But I wouldn't trade this time for anything. I love having all three kids at home. I love seeing Kaleb and Isaac play so well together. I love holding our precious little girl. I love that we can all snuggle and take naps together-most days.
Kaleb is such a joy. He's very obedient and such good example to us all. He is very sure to point out if a garbage word is ever used. He's helping Isaac talk more-constantly telling him what to say. I love hearing them converse and hearing Isaac repeat everything Kaleb says. Isaac is such content little boy. He's easy-going and loves to play with his big brother. He's running and jumping and saying more and more words. Both boys love to take care of their little sister and are very quick to put her binky back in her mouth. Aliza is such a good baby. We are so blessed to have these three precious children in our family.
In Nov. we had a great Thanksgiving with the Dials. They stayed a few nights and we had a great time with them. Sarah and I got a bit crazy and tried to experience black Friday for the first time. I guess shopping in the middle of the night is the best time while everyone is sleeping.
Eric and I had our 5 year anniversary on the 27th and a few days later I turned 30-ahhh!! Eric was so sweet and made my birthday a special one. He is so thoughtful and amazing. Thanks babe for the amazing gifts. We went to dinner at a steak house and the boys enjoyed the huge slide inside. Then Eric picked up cheesecake from the cheesecake factory-my favorite!!! Thanks babe!
To summarize, it has been a wonderful, yet challenging past few months!
1 comment:
Sounds like you are SUPER busy! I can't imagine what life is like having 3 kids! You are a super hero! So glad to see you're cute kiddos and boy, are they getting SO big!!!
Hope your Holidays are great, and Happy Belated Birthday! Thirty isn't that bad? is it?
Post a Comment