For E's birthday, we enjoyed the beautiful weather and did a little hike/exploring in Deer Creek Canyon. It was so fun to see how brave K. was. He climbed up rocks and was in heaven playing in the dirt and throwing rocks. Little I. loved the backpack. Although you can't really tell how high up we were from the pictures, I was a bit concerned about the trek back down. It was so nice to get out and enjoy nature.
6 comments:
Isn't it nice to have some great weather to enjoy? I'm having serious spring fever!! Free zoo day is such a headache, but the kids sure love it!
Everytime i look at ike all i see is Swallow! They are both soo adorable and way to go on the pajamas!!
ooohhh, ya gotta love a family hike ... or a family volleyball game ;)
I need to come and visit you, my hubby is dying for some great hiking and camping.
what the what?! I didn't know you had a blog Janae. You sly thing. I hope it's okay if I keep checking back...
I didn't know you had a blog. So fun. What a great hike. We'll have to go there sometime. It looks awesome.
Post a Comment