Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BIG STEPS...

The other day I ran up the stairs to get something and here he was climbing up after me! I.'s latest thing is waving and saying hi. I must say it is soooo cute!
Look at those guns!!

3 comments:

The Wards said...

Your kids are darling! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! The snowshoeing looks really fun - which suits your personality perfectly!!
Love ya!

Gosfam said...

He is adorable!! I hope sometime soon we will get to see everyone's kiddos. It has been too long.

Carol said...

The kids are so cute! I can't believe you already have two, I loved your stories of what you son says to you. I wish I had wrote down all the cute crazy things that the kid had done growing up, you think you will remember them forever, your blog is such a wonderful way t keep your family history. Hopefully we will see you before you have another baby!

love ya
Carol Swallow