Thanksgiving was very nice this year. Our good friends came over from the Springs and we had a great time. Thanksgiving was extra special this year because it was our 4-year Anniversary as well!!! Our wonderful friends watched our boys and we were able to go on a date that afternoon. We saw Twilight- and loved it! I am so grateful for my amazing husband and for our first 4 years together. We truly have been blessed!
9 comments:
Such cute little turkeys we have!! Thanks for letting us share Thanksgiving with you guys. It was a blast!
Looks like you guys have way more snow than us! It has been quite strange around here without any. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Those are the cutest little turkey hats ever, what cute boys:)
They make perfect little turkeys! :)
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Thayne loves the snow too and played in it a while back when it snowed, but it melted before the day was over!!!!
Your boys are going to have the BEST memories of you taking them hiking, playing in the snow, and of you being such a fun mommy!!!
Love ya!
Your boys are darling as always! We missed you on Thanksgiving...it's never the same without you! Speaking of Edward, i am glad you loved twilight, i did too! Happy Anniversary!
Your boys have the cutest faces and I love the turkeys!
Eric, look what a cute family you have! I found your blog through the Marchants. Glad to see all is well.
Jamie (Hansen) Rothe
Hey you two!! I am so happy I found your blog, you both look fantastic and have a beautiful family!!! Darling pictures... Hope that you are doing well, I will be peeking at your blog for sure....
Take Care~
Stacy "Finch" Beyer
Kirby's! I am glad to see you are doing so well. Your boys are darling and they look like a great combo of the two of you. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment