Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our blog has begun!!

It may take me awhile to figure this blogging out so just be happy that I finally have one alright! Ha ha.

6 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Welcome to blogging! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! And I loved getting together today. It was good to see you. Love, Mon

The Dixon Family said...

Yea! Welcome!

Watts said...

Hey, I'm so glad I got to see you TWICE!! You and your boys are so cute! I miss you a ton especially when I get to see you or talk to you. It makes me think of the past when we were always together and laughing! ha ha! You've always been such a great friend. Thanks! Love ya! Oh and your blog is lookin cute!

The Dixon Family said...

Update, update, update!

Krissy said...

Yay, you are up and running! It is a fun addiction, this blogging thing! We miss you guys already! Love ya!

rick and cheryl said...

I saw your blog on Jordan's. Very exciting. Can't wait to see what's going on in your life.